With the easing of some restrictions to the MCO, many F&B outlets have started to re-open, some fully and some partially. Hotels are mostly being cautious, implementing the necessary hygiene and safety procedures before opening up any eatery.
The Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is one of the cautious ones. Recently their Sedap Restaurant started operations and knowing that many people are still practising the Stay At Home guideline, takeaway and delivery orders are available. In fact, the culinary team has come up with their SEDAP SET – an affordable set meal for 3 persons at only RM138.
The SEDAP SET comprises Ulam-ulam with Sambal Belacan, Fragrant White Rice, desserts like 2 types of Fresh Pastries, Mixed Fruits, Dates and your choice of 4 Main Dishes from the menu!
We chose Ayam Masak Merah, Kambing Kerutup, Sotong Goreng Kunyit and Ikan Tenggiri Asam Pedas for our main dishes. And because we miss the Ramadan specials usually sold at Ramadan bazaars, we added on Murtabak Kambing (RM3/piece), some Malay Kuih (RM1.50/piece) and because it’s so affordable – a whole Ayam Bakar Tebu (Sugarcane Roasted Chicken) at RM32!
The food came packed in individual containers and still warm. What a feast! The SEDAP SET, even without our additional orders, was more than enough for 3 people!
So, if you need to take a break from your kitchen, the SEDAP Set is a good option and if you are within 10km radius from the hotel, delivery is free!
The details for this affordable meal are:
- RM138 per set for 3 persons (additional person add RM45 per person)
- Fresh vegetables with aromatic chilli paste/Ulam-ulam with Sambal Belacan
- Fragrant White Rice/Nasi Putih
- Mixed Fruits/Buah-buahan
- Dates/Aneka Kurma
- 2 types Fresh Pastries/2 Jenis Pastri
- Choice of 4 Main Dishes from the menu
- Free Delivery for orders above RM100 within 10km radius from the hotel.
- Delivery fees for orders less than RM100:
- RM5 (1-5km)
- RM10 (6-10km)
- Additional RM5 for every 5km for locations beyond the 10km.
WHATSAPP TO ORDER: +6012-303-5958
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre|4 Jalan Conlay|50450 Kuala Lumpur|Tel: +603-2170-8888